Noble View's peaceful, pristine mountaintop location features 360 acres of woodlands, trails, and abandoned farm fields abutting thousands of acres of streams, rivers, and open space. Relax in the fully-updated Double Cottage, with 50-mile views over the Connecticut River valley, or enjoy the rustic farmhouse.
Attractions include hiking, swimming, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, canoeing, kayaking, and the Appalachian Trail nearby. Noble View is easily accessible from major highways.
For more information, visit the Noble View Outdoor Center website >>
- The Double Cottage accommodates 18 guests in 2 wings, each wing has 4 bedrooms and its own large, open common area with couches and chairs. The kitchen/dining room is self-service with 2 gas stoves and 2 refrigerators, each to be shared by 9 guests/wing.
- North Cottage will accommodate 10 guests in 4 private bedrooms of various bed combinations. Electricity, large common area, kitchen; 6-burner gas range and refrigerator.
- Enjoy updated accommodations, breathtaking views and many adventures on and off-site.
- Potable water available at Bath House.
- 1831 Farmhouse with rustic accommodations for up to 10 guests, 2-burner gas cooktop, gas lights and wood stove. No electricity.
- Camping areas with fire rings and wood supplied.
- Bath House with hot showers, sinks, flush composting toilets, dish washing areas and the latest in green technology featuring SOLAR electric and heat.
- Swim at nearby Russell Pond.
- Activities: hiking, snowshoeing, skiing, camping, swimming.
- The Double and North Cottage buildings plus Bath House are handicap accessible.
|North Cottage: - exclusive use only (10 beds)
|Camping (Kids 12 and under 50% off)
|Workshops and programs
||Facilitator collects fee
|Double/North Cottage: single bed in shared room - 2-day minimum
|Double/North Cottage: 2 beds in single room
|Double/North Cottage: 3 beds in single room
|Double/North Cottage: 4 beds in single room
|Double Cottage: 9 beds, per wing
|Double Cottage: 18 beds, complete building - 2-day minimum
|Weekly discount (except holidays)
|Double Cottage: 7 day rental, 9 beds
|Double Cottage: 7 day rental, 18 beds
|North Cottage: 7 day rental, 10 beds
Group rates are also available. Holidays require a 3-day minimum reservation. 2-day minimum reservations are required at all other times.
Reservations & Policies
- For reservations, contact the registrar at 413-572-4501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the reservation form. For faster service please email.
- Advance reservations are required for all overnight use of Noble View.
- Full payment, in advance, is required. If we haven't received payment, you don't have a reservation.
- Reservations are processed and confirmed in the order received.
- $75 damage and security key deposit, refunded upon inspection of building.
- Individual guests under the age of 21 MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Cancellation policy for exclusive use of Double Cottage building or wing: Reservations canceled more than 30 days in advance will receive a 50% refund. Reservations canceled 22-30 days in advance will receive a 20% refund. Reservations canceled 21 days or less in advance are non-refundable.
- Cancellation policy for tenting or non-exclusive (shared) use of any building: Reservations canceled more than 30 days in advance will receive a full refund. Reservations canceled 15-30 days in advance will receive a 70% refund. Reservations canceled 14 days or less in advance are non-refundable.
- Requests for refunds must be in writing.
- Please review Double Cottage, North Cottage and Farm House accommodations documents for specific information regarding the building and camping expectations at www.nobleviewoutdoorcenter.org.