Dining Room Hours
- 15 private lodge rooms with private bath
- Queen bed, queen + twin, queen + twin bunk available
- 19 lodge bunkrooms with shared bath
- 2-, 4- and 6-bunk rooms can be reserved as private rooms
- Individual guests may be assigned to single-sex bunkrooms
- 16 bunks across two bunkrooms in nearby Shapleigh Bunkhouse
- Towels, linens, soap, shampoo provided to all guests
- Dinner and breakfast included in most room packages
- Trail lunch available – order night before pickup
- Free use of L.L. Bean gear available to all guests
- Breakfast buffet (6:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch (11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
- Sunday* – Thursday, served family style at 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: dinner buffet available 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday: dinner buffet available 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Beer and wine available
*Summer Season only (July – Labor Day Weekend) – Sunday BBQ 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Comfortable living room with fireplace
- Patio with view of Crawford Notch
- Hiker Shuttle to nearby trailheads (summer and fall)
- Wi-Fi Service
- Retail store offers books, maps, logo gear, USFS parking passes, and last minute items
- Friendly staff available to assist with weather, trails information
- Wheelchair accessible lodge, all meeting rooms, dining hall, and some rooms with bathrooms. Elevator.