Note: To place an ad, use our online AMC Trader order form.
Deadline for print ads: 15th of the month, two months prior to publication. If deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, deadline is extended to the next business day.
Deadline for online ads:
end of the month, for publication online the 1st of the following month. If deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, deadline is extended to the next business day.
FOR RENT-WHITE MOUNTAINS
SINGLE F 50's seeking fellow adventurous travel partner. M/F for South America (Peru, Amazon, Ecuador) for a month in November. Reply to: Jadalu14@gmail.com.
FIT AND ACTIVE hardworking professional DWM, 70, in southeastern Vermont wonders who's out there. If you are a woman who loves any or all of travel, downhill skiing, dancing, and sea kayaking; and if you think you can either keep up or slow me down; please take the next step. email@example.com.
- ARTICULATE AND ERUDITE Outdoorsman, 66 from Brooklyn NY enjoys hiking, backpacking and cultural arts seeks attractive woman for caring and sharing. reply firstname.lastname@example.org.
- INTERVALE, NH Secluded, 3-bedroom chalet with laundry, fireplace, and two decks. Well-equipped kitchen w/ dishwasher. Outdoor fire pit and gas grill. Great sunsets and sunrises, views of the mountains, and easy access to the East Branch River which can be heard roaring down below. $1,200/week; $225/night, 3-night minimum. Monthly rates available on request. Contact email@example.com for more info.
LISTEN TO THE LOONS Midcoast Maine. Idyllic lakefront home, ten acres. New kitchen appliances, natural pine floors. Outdoor fire pit. Water view from every room. Minutes to Camden and Belfast coast. $750.00/week. (401) 749-488
SOUTH DARTMOUTH, MASS. Cabin on Slocum's River sleeps 4, fireplace, outdoor shower, great pedaling, paddling, and beaches. $150/n, 900/wk. (413)582-0180; firstname.lastname@example.org
- MA BERKSHIRE MOUNTAIN RETREAT http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p229125
SANDWICH, NH Rarely available three season camp, 1.75 acres. One bdrm plus large loft/bunkroom. 9 x 22 screened porch. Well maintained with 2014 roof, insulation, enclosed foundation. Indoor hand pump, Sun-Mar compost toilet + outhouse. Detached garage. Town access to Squam swimming & boating. $114,500. Deborah1875@gmail.com.
QUIET SIDE OF THE MOUNTAINS Large house built 1830's in Bath NH village RT 302. Formerly a B&B. Many other possibilities 603-734-4138 email@example.com
- VACATION HOME Perfect for vacation home 2 miles off Route 16,Chocorua region near lakes, hiking trails, and village of Tamworth, NH. 3 Bedroom, 2 bath, with large finished walkout basement room. Screened porch, deck, wood stove and lots of wildlife. For details see http://www.wrightrealty.com/listing/4 344279/39-mountain-view-estates-rd- tamworth-nh-03886/
- HIKING BUSINESS FOR SALE Well-established tour company, specializes Switzerland-Norway. www.russelltours.com. Profitable. Good opportunity for right person. Will train. Call Bill Russell 800-669-4453.
- CT HIKER/ARTIST has paintings & prints of hikes & many others. www.cpapart.com
VACATION AND TRAVEL
- MT. KATAHDIN VIEW CAMP on 51 acres in Lowell, Maine. Seasonal road, off the grid, private setting. Well insulated. Can e-mail photos. $129,000.00; Jeffnvalcom@gmail.com.
APPALACHIAN TRAIL ADVENTURES Affordable hiking and kayaking vacations in the Green Mountains of Vermont. Starting at $220.00 per night, includes accommodations, meals, and guides. Massages and yoga are extra. 888-855-8655 or appalachiantrailadventures.com.
- CAMP MOWGLIS A summer camp for boys 8-15 on Newfound Lake, New Hampshire. A summer of fun, a lifetime of confidence! Details at www.mowglis.org