Become a Trailblazer
Trailblazers are AMC members who give a monthly gift of $10 or more. As a Trailblazer, your monthly gift will support the programs you love most at AMC: conservation initiatives, environmental education programs for kids and families, and recreation. Your gift will help to sustain the organization throughout this year and in years to come.
It’s simple. We’ll charge your credit card each month until you tell us to stop. Your AMC membership will never expire. You’ll never see another renewal letter-untold trees will live because of your monthly gift! The money you give, and the money we save, will be put to good use.
Your Trailblazer membership is tax-deductible. At the end of each year, we’ll send you the appropriate supporting documents to take full tax advantage of your generous gift.
Monthly gifts under $10 are also accepted and are a valued source of Annual Fund Support.
There is more than one way to join
Make a gift or a pledge today! Pledges must be fulfilled by December 31, 2018.
Monthly gifts of $85 or more qualify for membership in the President’s Society and can be charged to your credit card each month. For more information or to make a monthly gift, please contact Stephanie Schiele at 617-391-6638 or email@example.com.
Many corporations will match your gift dollar for dollar. Your gift, with a corporate match totaling $1,000 or more, qualifies you for membership in the President’s Society.
If you’re interested in making a contribution of stock, please contact Hilary Niles at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 617-391-6634.
Here’s how it works…
- As an AMC Trailblazer, your credit card will be billed the amount you designate (between $10-84*) each month until you tell us to stop.
- Your annual AMC membership will never expire. You will receive all AMC member benefits as long as your Trailblazer membership remains in effect.
- You may increase, decrease, or cancel your monthly contribution at any time. No questions asked.
- You should notify us if your credit card number or expiration date changes. (You can count on us calling you if you forget to send us the change of information.)
- You’ll receive a record of each payment with your monthly credit card statement.
- In the event of an error, you can reverse any charge.
- At the end of the year we will provide you with a tax acknowledgement letter detailing your contributions.
*recurring gifts of $85 or more qualify you for the President’s Society
Jennifer B. Norris, Chief Development Officer
Margaret McNamara, Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations
Carolyn Whipple Fraser, Major Gifts Officer
Gary Gresh, Director of Major Gifts
Stephanie Schiele, Director of Development Operations
Hilary Niles, Development Coordinator
Barbara Evans, Development Officer, New York Region