Beal Island Campground
Ready for some wilderness camping on AMC’s only coastal island destination? Set up your tent in secluded meadowland, surrounded by sixty acres of woodland. Wake up to the call of ospreys, and watch the tidal rips through Lower Hell’s Gate. Visit Beal Island’s web site for more detailed information.
2019 Season Dates
April 15 – November 2
- Rustic campsites
- Tables, fireplace on beach
- No water
- Activities: Canoeing/kayaking, camping
|Per Night Rates||Member||Non-member|
|Group of 5||$15||$18|
|Group of 6-10||$12||$15|
|Group of 10 or more||$10||$12|
Reservations & Policies
- Make a reservation by calling AMC Reservations at (603) 466-2727 M-S, 9AM to 5PM.
- Carry-in, carry-out facility.
- No pets allowed.
- Rented to no more than two parties, 30-person limit.
- Paddle from Knubble Bay Camp.
- Fires on beach only.
- Children under 12 free.
Families and groups are encouraged both midweek and on weekends.