Special Offers for AMC Chapter Groups
AMC is pleased to offer chapter leaders advance information on rates, and an opportunity to reserve 2020 space for groups one month before the general public.
2020 Group Reservations Start August 1 2019 (**see exception below). In order to encourage chapter trips to our huts and lodges, we continue to offer special rates and services not available to the general public.
**Group reservations for the Corman Harriman Outdoor Center start on October 1, 2018.
Chapter Leader Benefits for 2018/2019:
Frequent Trip Leader Bonus. Earn 1 point for every official advertised chapter trip you lead to any of the following destinations: Cardigan Lodge, Highland Center, Joe Dodge Lodge, White Mountain Huts, Little Lyford, Gorman Chairback, Medawisla, or Mohican Outdoor Center. Once you earn 3 points, receive a complimentary trip for two for two nights at any of these AMC destinations. Trips may be led over a multi-year period and points do not expire for 5 years (3 years starting with 2018 trips) from the date of the first trip. (Start year was 2011). Valid for bunkhouses, rooms with shared bath, 1 tent & shelter sites at Harriman. Not valid during vacation or holiday periods.
Trips Leaders Stay Free
Paid Trip Participants Free Leaders
Choose How to Set Up Your Reservation:
Single-Payer Reservation: Leader manages reservations & cancellations, leader pays for everyone with a single credit card or check, leader can manage the number of participants, leader gets to assign roommates at lodges, “2nd night free bunkhouse special” available (see below), all guests receive AMC Member rates.
Multi-Payer Reservation: AMC holds lodging space under your group name, participants reserve/pay/cancel through AMC Contact Service Center, leader can receive a participant roster at any time, participants receive applicable AMC Member/Non-Member rates, room assignments with other group members is not guaranteed. Option not available at Harriman or Maine Lodges.
Get Exclusive Use of Bunkhouses for Single-Payer reservations by bringing a minimum of paying guests. And you receive your FREE leader space.
|Bunkhouse Name||Paid Trip Participants||Capacity|
|Gorman Chairback Lodge||7||10|
|Little Lyford Lodge||10||14|
|Mohican Outdoor Center – Any 16 person cabin||12||16|
|Highland Center Lodge – Shapleigh Bunkhouse||12||16|
Highland Center Shapleigh Bunkhouse: Bring 12 paying guests and get 4 free. Sleeps 16. Single payer reservations only. No date restrictions.
Reserve an Entire Bunkhouse, Get Second Night Free. Available at Gorman Chairback, Little Lyford Highland Center, Mohican Outdoor Center (16 person cabins). Valid Monday-Thursday nights and get a second night free at same destination (not valid holidays, vacation weeks or summer). Single payer reservations only.
Free Trip Planning Support: A dedicated AMC Hospitality Coordinator will work closely with you to manage group reservations, meeting space, meal arrangements other logistical needs for your trip or event.
Flexible Payment Schedule: (For Single-Payer Reservations) For groups of 6-9, payment in full is due 14 days prior to arrival date. For groups of 10 or more, payment in full is due 30 days before prior to arrival date.
Complimentary Appetizers: Receive complimentary appetizers for your group’s pre-dinner social during full service seasons at Joe Dodge Lodge, Highland Center, Cardigan, Little Lyford, Medawisla and Gorman Chairback Lodges Available when taking full-service meal option.
AMC Members receive 10% off all merchandise and 20% off AMC Books and Maps at all AMC Destinations and online at www.outdoors.org.
2019 Payment and Cancellation Policies for AMC Chapter Trips
White Mountain High Huts, Joe Dodge Lodge, Highland Center, Cardigan Lodge, Mohican Outdoor Center, Medawisla, Little Lyford, and Gorman Chairback Lodge and Cabins:
AMC Chapter Payment Policy:
- 10 or more guests: Payment in full is required 30 days prior to arrival. A credit card is required to hold a reservation however a check payment is gladly accepted.
- 6-9 Guests: Payment in full is required 14 days prior to arrival. A credit card is required to hold a reservation however a check payment is gladly accepted.
Chapter Cancellation Policy:
- 10 or more guests:
- Full refund for cancellations made 30 or more days prior to arrival date.
- Cancellations made fewer than 30 days prior to arrival date, no refunds or transfers
- 6-9 guests:
- Full refund for cancellations made more than 14 days prior to arrival date
- Cancellations made 14 or fewer days prior to arrival date, no refunds or transfers
Corman Harriman Outdoor Center Cabins, Tentsites and Shelters
- Credit card on file to hold a reservation
- Payment in full is required 30 days prior to arrival date.
- Full refund for cancellations made 30 or more days prior to arrival date
- No refunds for cancellations made fewer than 30 days prior to arrival date
High Cabin at Cardigan
- Credit card on file to hold a reservation
- Payment in full is required 14 days prior to arrival date
- No refunds for cancellations made fewer than 14 days prior to arrival date
To book a chapter group stay or for more information on Chapter benefits, contact Group Sales at 603-466-8059 or email@example.com.