Continuing a century-long tradition, the Pinkham Notch Visitor Center welcomes you with hearty, home-cooked meals plus up-to-date trail information, educational offerings, and the Trading Post retail store. Begin or end your White Mountain adventure at this roadside facility at the base of Mount Washington.
- Friendly staff and volunteers to assist with trail conditions, weather, and trip planning.
- Dining room serving buffet breakfast (6:30 - 9:00 a.m.), a la carte lunch at the Black Moose Deli (9 a.m. - 4 p.m.), Monday through Thursday family-style dinners are served at 6 p.m. Friday and Sunday dinners are buffet-style 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Saturday Dinner is a buffet 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Living room, library, and conference rooms. Information center with educational displays.
- Information center with educational displays.
- Trading Post retail store (open 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. May - October, 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Nov. - April) for backcountry necessities, clothing, books, and maps. Free weekend day activities with an AMC naturalist. Evening programs Saturday nights year-round and every evening in summer. Lodging at adjacent Joe Dodge Lodge. Handicap accessible.
- Free weekend day activities with an AMC naturalist.
- Evening programs Saturday nights year-round and every evening in summer.
- Lodging at adjacent Joe Dodge Lodge.
- Handicap accessible.