The Hiker Shuttle operates daily from June 4th through September 20th. Weekends and holidays from September 26th through October 18th.
|Shuttle Route #1||Leaves||Shuttle Route #2||Leaves|
|Pinkham Notch Visitor Center||7:30 a.m.|
|19 Mile Brook Trailhead||7:35 a.m.|
|Gorham Irving||8:00 a.m.||Highland Center||8:30 a.m.|
|Valley Way at Appalachia||8:15 a.m.||Webster Cliff||8:45 a.m.|
|Highland Center||9:00 a.m.||Highland Center||9:00 a.m.|
|Ammonoosuc Ravine Trailhead||9:20 a.m.||Zealand Trailhead||9:20 a.m.|
|Valley Way at Appalachia||10:05 a.m.||Gale River Trailhead||9:50 a.m.|
|Peabody Slopes at Cannon Mountain||10:10 a.m.|
|Gorham Information Booth||10:20 a.m.||Lafayette Campground||10:25 a.m.|
|19 Mile Brook Trailhead||10:30 a.m.||Liberty Spring at Whitehouse Trailhead||10:35 a.m.|
|Ar. Pinkham Notch Visitor Center||10:40 a.m.||Lincoln Woods Visitor Center||11:00 a.m.|
|19 Mile Brook Trailhead||10:50 a.m.||Lincoln BP/7-11 (arrive)||11:10 a.m.|
|Gorham Information Booth||11:10 a.m.||Concord Coach (arrive)||11:15 a.m.|
|Gorham Irving||11:25 a.m.||Lincoln BP/7-11 (leave)||11:35 a.m.|
|Valley Way at Appalachia||11:40 a.m.||Liberty Spring at Whitehouse Trailhead||11:50 a.m.|
|Highland Center (arrive)||12:25 p.m.||Old Bridle Path Trailhead||12:00 p.m.|
|Peabody Slopes at Cannon Mountain||12:10 p.m.|
|Highland Center (leave)||12:55 p.m.||Gale River Trailhead||12:20 p.m.|
|Webster Cliff||1:05 p.m.||Zealand Trailhead||1:00 p.m.|
|Highland Center||1:25 p.m.||Highland Center||1:25 p.m.|
|Ammonoosuc Ravine Trailhead||1:50 p.m.||Zealand Trailhead||1:50 p.m.|
|Valley Way at Appalachia||2:35 p.m.||Gale River Trailhead||2:20 p.m.|
|Gorham Information Booth||2:45 p.m.||Lafayette Campground||2:45 p.m.|
|19 Mile Brook Trailhead||2:55 p.m.||Liberty Spring at Whitehouse Trailhead||2:55 p.m.|
|Pinkham Notch Visitor Center||3:00 p.m.||Old Bridle Path Trailhead||3:05 p.m.|
|Peabody Slopes at Cannon Mountain||3:15 p.m.|
|Highland Center||4:00 p.m.||Highland Center||4:00 p.m.|
|Pinkham Notch Visitor Center||5:00 p.m.|
Rates and Policies
- Connection with Concord Coach Lines 1-800-639-3317 / www.concordcoachlines.com (Leaves Lincoln at 1:25 arr. Boston 4:20)
- Flat Fare: $20.00 AMC Members / $24.00 Non-members for a reservation of any length ONE WAY.
- Walk-ons are accepted on a space available basis ONLY! RESERVATIONS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. Flat fare rates apply.
- Be prepared to board 10 minutes BEFORE scheduled departure time.
- Walk-ons are accepted on a space available basis ONLY.
- RESERVATIONS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
- Full refund for cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance of shuttle time.
- No refund for cancellations made 24 or fewer hours prior to shuttle time.
- Pets and alcohol are strictly prohibited on the shuttle.
- Drop-Offs between any scheduled stops may be arranged with the driver.
- Schedule is subject to change without notice.
To make your shuttle reservations or for more information about AMC lodging and shuttle options, call 603-466-2727.
To help you plan your White Mountain adventure, the map above displays the locations of AMC huts, lodges, and hiker shuttle stops. When planning your visit, we recommend taking the shuttle at the start of your trip and hiking back to your car. Travel advice is available from the AMC Reservations Department, shuttle drivers, or staff at any AMC destination.