Support Our Trails
Your gift supports the critical work of dedicated crews who repair, reconstruct, and build trails that protect the lands that surround them
Support our Trails
Your gift ensures that trail crews, gear, and equipment are allocated for our projects in 2023:
- Crews will spend 20 weeks drilling, splitting, and installing stone steps to make more uniform structures on the Old Bridle Path and upper Greenleaf Trail in the White Mountains.
- Crews will spend 12 weeks in the White Mountains relocating the lower portion of the Ammonoosuc Ravine Trail away from the brook to align the trail for sustainability.
- At Cardigan Mountain, both volunteer and professional crews will complete the Cardigan All-Persons Trail, making it suitable for travelers of all abilities, including those utilizing wheelchairs.
Your donation will also help us tackle projects still in need of funding:
- Kick off the two-year Noble View All-Persons Trail project in Russell, MA.
- Install drainage and soil retention structures, resurface all-persons trails, and build boardwalks in Acadia National Park.
- Help tackle the critical annual maintenance of over 350 miles of AMC-maintained trails in the White Mountains.
Whether you choose to make a one-time gift, become a monthly sustainer, or pick an initiative that resonates with you, your tax-deductible gift will further the protection, enjoyment, and understanding of the outdoors.