Support Our Trails
Your gift ensures that trail crews, gear, and equipment are allocated for our projects in 2023:
- Crews will spend 20 weeks drilling, splitting, and installing stone steps to make more uniform structures on the Old Bridle Path and upper Greenleaf Trail in the White Mountains.
- Crews will spend 12 weeks in the White Mountains relocating the lower portion of the Ammonoosuc Ravine Trail away from the brook to align the trail for sustainability.
- At Cardigan Mountain, both volunteer and professional crews will complete the Cardigan All-Persons Trail, making it suitable for travelers of all abilities, including those utilizing wheelchairs.
Your donation will also help us tackle projects still in need of funding:
- Kick off the two-year Noble View All-Persons Trail project in Russell, MA.
- Install drainage and soil retention structures, resurface all-persons trails, and build boardwalks in Acadia National Park.
- Help tackle the critical annual maintenance of over 350 miles of AMC-maintained trails in the White Mountains.